April has come and gone and once again, a crazy month for me. I traveled to Boise, Idaho for the first (pictured me in a coffee shop downtown) and to visit my family in Southern California.
As well as made a huge life decision that is stressful and scary, but I will be announcing at the end of the month!
I just spent some time in the Coachella Valley for a work trip, and I’m heading to both Boise and Santa Fe for personal trips this next week.
So needless to say, I’ve been pretty busy. Time to check in on how I’m doing with goals. I know that I didn’t crush it this last month with everything going on but we there’s always ups and downs. And I’m looking forward to another crazy month and of hopefully getting back on track!
Pay off one credit card fullyPay off all credit card debt – I’m at the same percentage because I did a balance transfer to save money in the end but that did come with a small fee. Save $1,000Save $2,000 – Saved $1,150
Lose 5 poundsLose 10 pounds– Since Nov 30th I have lost 7 pounds! There was no weight shift this month but my clothes are still feeling looser, after so much travel still pretty proud of this one!
- Drink a gallon of water a day – according to My Fitbit app once again I have been bad at tracking it, but I hit 88.7 which is 24.7 more ounces than last month!
- 9,000 steps a day – My average last month was 9,244 which was a little lower than last month but still hit the goal!
- Post at least one post per week – I had only 3 posts this last month, was not on top of it for sure.
- Get to 200 followers on Instagram – I’m currently at 137 if you do not already check out my page, @goldenstateofblonde! (I’m considering rebranding from zinfulblonde)
- Read one book a month – This month I read Eight Hundred Grapes: A Novel by Laura Dave. It was a super quick read! I read it on two planes, it’s a feel-good book based on a family in Sonoma County, Wine Country. If you’re looking for a good airport or poolside read I’d recommend this!
What resolutions or goals did you set for yourself this year? How are you sticking to them? Let me know below!